Carpet & Rug Cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery Protector
Stone Care & Maintenance
Tile & Grout Cleaning
-Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction) Truck Mount
-Courteous Professional Service
-Fast and Friendly Service
-Most Furniture Moved (carpet tech discretion)
-The Clean Trust Certified, formerly IICRC
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY CARPET CLEANING
Just a few minutes is all that is necessary:
1. Please remove all small pieces of furniture, lamps, breakables, electronic equipment and miscellaneous items from rooms that will be cleaned.
2. Vacuum areas to be cleaned.
3. Draperies or skirts from furniture or bedding should be pinned or adjusted to be 6 inches above carpet.
4. To assist in drying of carpet, open windows and/or doors for air circulation.
HOW CAN I KEEP MY CARPET IN GOOD CONDITION UNTIL NEXT CLEANING?
1, Vacuuming your carpet is the single most
important thing you can do for your carpet. Use a vacuum with a beater bar and
never let your vacuum bags get more than
2. Place mats at all entrances to remove soil and particulates from shoes. Mats can be used both inside and outside the house. Mats will help to remove both dry and wet soil from shoes. Clean your mats on a regular basis.
3. Immediately wipe up any spills on carpeting. Vacuum tracked in soil as soon as possible.